Condo insurance protects condo or co-op units, while also providing both personal liability coverage and living expense coverage if a condo becomes uninhabitable. These policies are also called walls-in coverage because they protect your individual unit, while your condo association or co-op association’s master policy covers the building’s common areas. Here’s what you need to know.

Chris & Cam

With over 20 years of experience Christi and Cameron know how difficult it can be for anyone to truly understand insurance policies, coverages and concepts. In this witty and often insightful podcast, Christi and Cameron will break insurance down in easy-to-understand language.